The NLP Allergy Cure
What is an allergy? It is when the immune systems reacts to a nontoxic substance, such as certain pollens or cats hair. The immune system made a mistake in its encoding and treats a non-dangerous substance as a threat.
Can NLP help? Yes, we can re-educate the immune system.
- Calibrate to the allergic response. What triggers it? How do you know you have an allergy? Notice the person’s physiology, eye-accessing cues and breathing.
- Anchor the allergy response. Test it. Then you can access it at other times in the process
- Frame the allergy as a mistake. Ie as you know a cat hair (or other trigger) is not dangerous. Lets re-teach your immune system, so that it can learn, quickly. How to function more effectively.
- Check for ecology
- Anchor a resource – this is would be how you want to be in this situation. Needs to be stronger than allergic response.
- Ask whoever you are working with to see themselves responding differently in these situation’s. At least 3-4 different times.
- Re associate. Carefully calibrate as you hold the resource anchor and notice the changes.
- Future pace. (this is covered on the NLP Practitioner)
- Imagine the allergen and re calibrate to notice the changes in the physiology.
Also recommend a safety anchor.
NLP is a dynamic process and is best learnt in a live training. It is highly recommended that you take your NLP Practitioner.