(Delivered by those who are competent and know what they are doing)
You may have seen how hypnosis can positively help people from all walks of life in tackling many issues. This can include weight loss, stopping smoking, breaking bad habits, overcoming issues of low self-esteem, building confidence and resolving mental health issues…..to name just a few examples.
You may already appreciate the power of hypnosis and wondered if you could make a credible living as a hypnotherapist.”
By professional training in Hypnotherapy that includes a genuine process for building a Hypnotherapy clinic.
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
If you’re here following this then you will know how essential hypnosis as a therapy can be in securing sustainable results.
- It creates change that is long lasting, quickly.
- Can help with depression, anxiety and pain control
- Works with self-esteem issues, shyness and builds confidence
- Engages with deep levels of mind to create systemic transformation
- Enables you to work at multiple stages of transformation with clients
In other words, Hypnotherapists change people’s lives for the better and make a difference when help is really needed, and often where other more traditional methods have failed
“I was amazed by what happened. I did not think it possible that I could be put into a trance where I would move out of my conscious thought processes without resistance. I did so on the first session, such that I had to be kept from falling asleep. I found myself transformed.”
“Hands down the best courses I have ever attended. I thought I already knew a lot about hypnosis but John’s passion and knowledge on the subject are outstanding. You owe it to yourself to take this course.”
That’s where you come in.
You can make that difference! As a certified, professional Hypnotherapist you would be uniquely qualified to help people make changes to impact their lives
Direct and Indirect Suggestion design: Using our Multi-Level Suggestion Method you will design cognitive suggestions that work
Formal and conversational hypnosis: this means you will be able to utilise cognitive disruption and restructuring throughout the whole session
A range of powerful Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques included with your training.
Reading the everyday trance, stuck trance states, powerful state control techniques, freedom from negative thoughts methodology, time distortion to name a few.
Being a skilled Hypnotherapist means working with your clients at all levels, that is why you will learn Solution Focused, CBT, Coaching, NLP, Brief therapy, Parts works, regression therapy and nutrition.
Some Hypnotherapists have been known to simply read or adapt prepared scripts that may not be directly relevant or suitable. This programme encourages you to create and design your own purpose driven transformational scripts – not only relevant for the client, but other Hypnotherapists would gladly pay for them.
Techniques used by professionals when dealing with cases of breakdown and traumatic events that often create an emotional reaction. You will learn a step by step process to protect your client as well as yourself.”
Using the best of the past and cutting-edge techniques you will learn how to help others finally lose weight and stop smoking. These techniques are not taught anywhere else
Hypnotherapy has established itself as a valued form of therapy that has fast and long-lasting results. Many highly respected people throughout history have contributed to the filed
The Professional Hypnotherapy courses have been designed to meet and surpass the accreditation criteria for the National Council For Hypnotherapy. The qualification is also valid with a range of credible associations and organisations.
We feel it is essential to adhere to outside associations because these positive organisations represent hypnotherapy. This means that you will receive an externally verified certificate from the National Council for Hypnotherapists (NCH) “The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma” which is checked by the Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE)
This is a Vocational Qualification at Level 4(NVQ Level 4 equivalent) thus matching the national Vocational Standards.
- Hypnotic Language Patterns
- Suggestions Design
- Confusion Techniques
- Overload method
- Rapid Inductions
- Susceptibility tests
- Deepening methods
- Ericksonian Language Patterns
- Creating hypnotic expectation
- Ideo Motor Responses
- Indirect Hypnosis
- Direct hypnosis
- Therapeutic Metaphor Design
- Parts Work
- Regression Techniques
- Dealing with abreaction
- Dynamic hypnotic voice development
- Inner child work
- Hypnotic Automatic writing
- Mindfulness therapeutic techniques
- Habit transformation method
- Cognitive methods of change
- Socratic techniques
- History of hypnosis
- Different definitions of hypnosis
- Schools of thought on hypnotherapy
- Reflective practice
- Advance metaphor archetypes
- Hand sticking
- Arm levitation
- Hypnotic speaking
- Hypnotic signals including unconscious Yes/no
- Create clear goals and outcomes
- Core concepts and principles within hypnosis
- Apply hypnotic skills
- Create trance in self and other
- Hypnotic group induction
- Natural hypnotic language patterns
- Effectively run a therapeutic practice
- Hypnotic time distortion
- Hypnotic state Management
- Induce trance through metaphor
- Recognise unconscious signals most people miss
- Learn to read people through sensory acuity mastery
- Elicit states
- Hypnotic rapport
- Phobia Cure
- Advanced anchoring
- Automatic achievement systems
- Content & context reframing
- Hypnosis pre-talk
- Hypnosis set-up
- Information gathering
- Conceptualise hypnosis for client
- Conversational pre hypnosis change
- Seeding transformation
- Formulate a treatment plan
- A wide variety of Hypnotic therapeutic interventions
Starting from the beginning your will learn the process of working with clients:
How to create your Customer Avatar
Create content that leads to new clients
How to get Google to promote you for free in your local area
What different content creation for new clients. If you don’t do at least 3 of the 6 different types of contents
How to sell yourself without being an aggressive or ‘pushy’ salesperson
How to create passive income from your clinic
How to be the first hypnotherapist that people think of when they need help. Avoid doing what most hypnotherapists do so that you become the go-to professional
We will be with you every step of the way. We will spend time in the classroom to help you build a cohesive business. Before you arrive for the class, we will have registered your chosen website domain name, uploaded your website, created the 4 pages of layout and set up your business email address. Your first year’s fee for the website is already included in your course fees.
Once we have completed the technical aspects for you, we will then work with you to help you design and implement your business strategy.
If you are interested in becoming a professional Hypnotherapist, then I have a fundamental question for you.
Are you someone who generally pays lip service to ideas but doesn’t actually commit, or are you proactive and implement your actions to achieve a successful outcome? If you are the former, then this course may not be for you and you may live to regret your reticence. However, if you are the latter then you are about to make a sound investment in yourself and your future.”
We know and understand that there are many different types of hypnotherapy training schools out there competing for your attention. We therefore also know that it is hard to find a truly viable and professional training programme in Hypnotherapy.
This is why we created the Professional Hypnotherapy Course certification – approved and accredited by the independent, not for profit, National Council for Hypnotherapists (NCH). The printed version of your certificate can be mounted in a frame for display or you can also have a special electronic version of this prestigious award
- 17 Days Live Training
- Members Area
- 10 monthly group mentoring sessions
- Comprehensive Manual
- Website/Domain/business email
- Membership to Professional body
- Facilitate long-lasting change for our clients
- Therapeutic change to happen rapidly
- Powerful transformational processes
- Deal with Phobias, self-esteem issues, confidence issues, weight loss, stop smoking etc
- Someone starting in hypnotherapy
- Medical Professionals including psychologists and psychotherapists
- NLP Practitioners, therapists and coaches
- Those wishing to start a rewarding career
- Hypnotherapists who wish to gain authority and accreditation
the only accreditation in Hypnosis that meets NCFE (Northern Council for Further Education) requirements. What does this mean to you? A credible qualification that gives your 40 units towards Open University. You can become a member of the NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapy) and GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
Low-cost insurance – Yellow pages advertising – Hypnotherapy conference
This means you can be assured that an independent body has verified your qualification.
One in four hypnotherapists has a Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) qualification which is considered to be the industry standard.
The award is recognised to be the equivalent of NVQ Level 4.
Alumni of our Hypnotherapy course will be eligible to register with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). www.cnhc.org.uk
“Regulation, whether statutory or voluntary, is about protecting the public. For this reason, the Government fully supports the work of the CNHC. If patients choose to use complementary or alternative therapy, the Governments’ advice is to choose a practitioner registered with a reputable voluntary registration body such as the CNHC. “ DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, MAY 2009
- Registration with CNHC provides Hypnotherapists with a nationally recognised quality
- Public are able to confirm that you have met CNHC’s standards for safe practice
- You will belong to an organisation that the Government recommends for credibility
Meeting the National occupation Standards so that you become confident and ethical as a professional Hypnotherapist
Ideal for people who want to get started building their business as quickly as possible
Our training is designed to create deep understanding working with clients.
This certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a Hypnotherapist, you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that you can trust.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career or start a new one
- Learn the latest and greatest practices that actually work
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and make a true difference in people lives
…this course and certification is for you.
The fee covers 17 days tuition, ongoing support and guidance in between live training days, post-course email/telephone support and all training materials, memberships, exams and certification
The payment plan is simple. You pay 10 equal payments over the 10 months.
For example the full cost of £2850:
Deposit: £285 and then nine payments £285
To be announced