The book Using Your Brain — for a CHANGE by Richard Bandler Summary, shows the reader how Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) can be used to change experiences by transforming aspects of internal imagery, inner sounds or voices. Bandler’s book covers motivation, sub-modalities, confusion, strategies and shows individuals how to take control of their own thought processes. The book contains numerous exercises that individuals can follow to change the way they use their own brain and how they experience the world. The book begins from this simple starting point and goes ahead to provide a deeper understanding of other areas including how to cure phobias, how to use motivation, how to change beliefs, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Using Your Brain — for a CHANGE by Richard Bandler Summary
- Chapter 1 Who’s Driving the Bus?
- Chapter 2 “Running Your Own Brain”
- Chapter 3 “Points of View”
- Chapter 4“Going Wrong”
- Chapter 5 “Going for it”
- Chapter 6 “Understanding Confusion”
- Chapter 7 “Beyond Belief”
- Chapter 8 “Learning”
- Chapter 9 “The Swish”
- In sum, Using Your Brain — for a CHANGE
- Work Cited