This is part of our project to re-publish the missing podcast. We have sent out a team to track them down but in the meantime enjoy.
In this show, we explore one of the keys to understanding how the brain processes information.
Understanding this universal skill is transformational to your communication. If you haven’t guessed it yet we are talking about storytelling.
- Left/right brain hemisphere theory, Dr Roger Sperry
- How to trigger stories
- The key to influencing storytelling
- Change realities via repetition
- The various stages of storytelling that children go through and why it is important
- Stories that teach morals to children
- How all language is a form a metaphor
- How storytelling is the foundation of goal setting
- The dangerous use of stories