Interview with Dave Marshall – NLP Courses Show
Reissue of missing podcasts: This podcast was found in a playground in New York playing hopscotch
NLP and Kids
This is a topic I have been asked to cover most often. In this session, we explore a range of NLP techniques you can use for happy children. And for happy parents or caregivers, important.
- What drives children behaviour?
- The effect of language on children
- How to build self-esteem
- How to build emotional rapport
- Positive side of tantrums
- Play as a teaching tool
- The fun of bedtime (what to do if it is not)
- Monsters under the bed
- Why your voice tone is important and what tone to take