When you explore what makes successful people tick, one factor seems to be openness to receiving feedback. There is an art to giving and receiving feedback, in this podcast we explore both.
Feedback is the breakfast of champions, and not Wheaties.
You might discover that at some point in your career, and you may already be there, there comes a point where getting the feedback that you need to reach the next level in your career is tricky
We will discover:
- The dangers of feedback
- The responsibilities of giving and receiving feedback
- What to say if you don’t like or agree with the feedback
- What not to do when receiving feedback
- How to know if you are ready for feedback
- How to get the most from feedback
- How to give feedback
- The NLP myth about a feedback model
- Language to use within feedback
- Insights into feedback from Gregory Bateson
- How to help somebody give you the feedback that will take you to the next level
We discover that giving and receiving feedback is a dynamic process and a skill worth developing.