NLP Business Practitioner
The NLP Business Practitioner is unrivalled Training opportunity. Your training is designed around you, your organisation or business using cutting edge psychological techniques. .
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of human excellence. The goal is to provide you with best practice in applying NLP to your business. Using a comprehensive understanding of NLP and business we will cover topics on the training to meet your particular needs, however, the content spans:
- Sales presentation skills
- Cold calling strategies
- Sales Training
- Network building
- Change management
When you understand the core skills of NLP you will then begin to appreciate how the mind functions. This will then provide you with a greater awareness of the behaviour of your staff, colleagues, suppliers and customers. Consequently, you will then be well equipped to change those habits or behaviours that are holding your team back and having a detrimental effect on your business. Quite simply, NLP is the key to success..
Training to best suit you needs
In today’s competitive environment, individuals and companies needs to be forward thinking about their future survival and success. Your skills and knowledge are your greatest assets and it wise to invest in them and self to ensure that you perform at your very best.
Who benefits from this training?
- Sales professionals
- Human Resources professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Individuals who want the best from life
This training programme will fully equip you to learn: the most powerful NLP patterns for change; how to influence language patterns which are discreetly persuasive; how to read non-verbal responses and state control.
How the course is structured:
- Using a combination of experiential and a pragmatic approach to learning will provide you with a balance of presentation, demonstration and opportunity to practice putting into action. All this builds on an invaluable feedback loop of practical application.
Our NLP Business Practitioner Training improves your delivery of business
Values motivate you to act, perform and behave in a certain way and are important to the way you live and work. When what you do and the way you behave matches your values, great things will happen. So you can understand the dire consequences if they are not aligned – ignore this at your peril.
- The alignment of goals, values, vision and culture is key. Only once a company clearly understands what drives the business will, owners, managers and employees be motivated to facilitate achievement and fulfillment in the lives of those connected with that business. In turn this creates a strong foundation for improved performance and success. Business leverage.Achieving greater success by leveraging the performance of your people in a wide range of services, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Services and Manufacturing.
In an in-depth study of companies with core values that energised staff, Jim Collins remarked in his book entitled ‘Good to Great’ that if you invested $1 in 1926 the return on that investment would be:
- Average company = $415
- Good company = $920
- Company aligned to their values = $6,356
Values will also help you develop leaders, apply your core values to marketing and sales, creating speeches and presentations that seduce the audience and anchor positive feelings.
Not only will you cover values elicitation and implementation, you will also cover NLP language models so that you can:
- Use language as a precision tool for motivation
- Recognise language structures that people use
- Elicit and install hidden embedded messages (this persuasive technique is so powerful that we will also cover the ethics of using this tool appropriately).
You can book your place on our London course today, this is the only one being run in 2017 and places are limited. Dates and prices below. If you have already taken an accredited NLP Practitioner, email a copy of your certificate as we may be able to offer you a discount.
This is available as an in-house training, contact us about the best training for you.
Your NLP Business Practitioner is accredited though ANLP and we will arrange 3 months free membership to this professional body.